The pinnacle of Falcon journalism

The Pitch

Sports Scores
  • Apr 25 / Boys Varsity GolfArchie Williams High School - 244, Marin Catholic High School - 190
  • Apr 25 / Boys Varsity GolfArchie Williams High School - 244, Redwood High School - 188
  • Apr 24 / Boys Varsity VolleyballArchie Williams High School - 1, Tamalpais High School - 3
  • Apr 24 / Boys Varsity LacrosseArchie Williams High School - 3, Lowell High School - 13
  • Apr 22 / Girls JV LacrosseArchie Williams High School - 7, Lowell High School - 1
  • Apr 22 / Boys Varsity LacrosseArchie Williams High School - 2, Branson High School - 16
  • Apr 19 / Girls Varsity LacrosseArchie Williams High School - 2, Marin Catholic High School - 18
  • Apr 19 / Varsity BaseballArchie Williams High School - 9, San Rafael High School - 5
  • Apr 17 / Boys Varsity LacrosseArchie Williams High School - 2, San Rafael High School - 18
The pinnacle of Falcon journalism

The Pitch

The pinnacle of Falcon journalism

The Pitch

SEA-DISC camps out among the trees on their first trip of the year

On Sept. 20, SEA-DISC, the Environmental Science and Social Justice Academy at Archie Williams, took its first camping trip of the year. Spending the night at Madrone in Samuel P. Taylor State Park, the program’s students slept under the stars, surrounded by towering redwoods. The next morning, they went on a sunrise hike and trip to Kehoe Beach in Point Reyes. Attendees engaged in meditative exercises to not only appreciate the nature around them but their fellow classmates as well. They participated in a group sharing circle and goal-setting activities, before returning to school during their seventh period the next day.